Marie Mouradian has created beautiful interiors for thousands of clients throughout New England since 1982. Her projects include both residential and commercial customers and range from small cottages to multi-million dollar properties.
Marie has extensive design expertise, as a three time winner of international design competitions. She is the ONLY Expert in the Window Fashions Certification Program (WFCP) in all of New England. For all of your window shadings and blind needs, Marie is a certified Professional from the Hunter Douglas Window Fashion Institute.
Extensive experience and knowledge set Marie Mouradian apart from others when it comes to solving all of your decorating challenges.
- The ONLY WFCP Expert in New England
- WFCP Advisory Board member
- Hunter Douglas Certified 2013
- Winner of The Landmark Readers’ Choice Award – Best Decorating Services 2013 ~2011 ~ 2010 ~ 2009
- Holden Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Blog Writer and Publisher www.Window-Designs-Etc.com
- First Place Specialty Windows-Window Fashions 1990 Design Competition
- Award of Excellence-Window Fashions 1992 Design Competition
- Second Place Specialty Windows-Window Fashions 1996 Design Competition
- Bachelors Degree in Textiles and Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising and Food/Nutrition-Framingham State College 1981